Skip to main content


First, find your school of residence...

It all begins with your school of residence, also known as your neighborhood school. Find your school by entering your home address into My School Locator.

Registration is online...

To learn more about Kindergarten or Kinder Academy (also known as KA, TK, or Transitional Kindergarten) registration for 2019-20, visit our Kindergarten Registration page.

To register your child in any grade for the 2019-20 school year, click on Register Online and answer a series of short questions to ensure you register your student at the correct school. This process is not available for Charter Schools.

If you would like to see the type of information required on the registration form, see Registration Form English or Registration Form Spanish. You will need to have:

  • Proof of residency (your address on a rental agreement, purchase agreement, utility bill)
  • Proof of student's age
  • Emergency contact & healthcare provider information
  • Proof of Immunization

For more information see Enrollment Instructions in English & Spanish. 

Did you know...

  • Students who live in the residence area have priority in attending their school of residence (neighborhood school).
  • The district maintains a street grid with addresses for purposes of determining the school of residence (see My School Locator).
  • The SRCS Board of Education establishes the optimal capacity of each school.

What if my child wants to enroll at a SRCS charter school?

  • Students do not enroll in charter schools, they "apply" to attend the school. To learn more, contact the charter school.

What if I want to enroll my child at a school other than our neighborhood school?

  • Are you sure? Some parents say the best thing they ever did was to visit their neighborhood school. You might want to schedule a meeting with the principal, go to a PTA meeting to talk to other parents, or attend the end-of-the year Open House in May at your neighborhood school.
  • If you wish to enroll your child in a school other than your neighborhood school, it's considered a transfer. Please visit the Transfers page.

If you need help or have questions, contact:
Student and Family Engagement | 707-890-3800 x80418